We repair all analog and digital Woodward controls, even old or obsolete units, contact us for our possibilities.
See our most common repair product list: Turner Electronic Repair Products
Turner ECS Electronic Control repair procedure:
- Visual inspection of the unit.
- Check control according manufacture test specifications ( TSP).
- PCB component analysis in case of failure.
- Verify for hardware modifications / reworks and software upgrades.
- Create repair / inspection report accompanied by pictures.
- Unit and PCB are thoroughly cleaned.
- Replace defective component(s) with original manufacture parts and perform upgrade(s) if reqiured.
- Complete unit test according manufacture specifications with calibrated test tools and engine simulator.
- Packing and shipping the unit complete with repair report and test certificate.
- All our actions with the electronic control take place in our ESD safe work shop.
Micronet/Netcon Validation Program
Turner ECS signed a contract with Woodward to validate and test Micronet and Netcon chassis and cards. This program provides you with a clean and quick way to have your installed and spare Woodward Micronet / Netcon modules re-tested to verify general compliance with original factory specifications.
The program will maintain a qualified MicroNet Test System that is capable of running final test routines on virtually all Woodward MicroNet modules.
Modules will be returned to you with a test sheet that shows the recorded data and test results.
Cleaning of chassis, cards and replacing ventilators are part of this service.
See Woodward Application note 51426 for all details : MicroNet Module Validation Program