Turner ECS offers a comprehensive actuator repair and overhaul service for all Woodward actuators:
We advice to customers to do require regular maintenance
with scheduled overhaul time.
To avoid unnecessary wear parts and therefore higher repair costs,
regular overhaul keeps the actuator in healthy condition.
The ProAct ITBs are throttle valves with integrated electric actuators designed
to throttle air or air/fuel for gaseous engines.
Turner ECS offers a comprehensive ITB repair and overhaul service for all Woodward throttle valves.
This service includes the following steps:
- the unit is as received tested and inspected. Results are recorded in a repair report.
- disassembly and all parts are thorougly cleaned to remove all contamination.
- inspection for worn parts and standard replace bearings, gaskets and o-rings.
- assembly according manufacture specifications.
- complete test including a leak test.
- packing and shipping the unit complete with repair report and test certificate.