Our commercial department is responsible for the overall growth of the business through market penetration, market development, expansion of product portfolio and diversification. To strengthen TECS market position and to increase TECS overall revenue we are looking for a:
Business Development Manager (m/f)
With a proven successful track record in a similar role representing similar or adjacent products to a broad network in the same industries.
Tasks, responsibilities and expectations:
- Based on your market knowledge, product knowledge and TECS specific competences you develop strategies to expand TECS business in the aforementioned areas and industries
- Identify adjacent products, businesses or strategic partnerships TECS could add to the portfolio
- Planning and preparing product and application presentations and promotion materials and oversee marketing plans
- Work together with and guide the existing sales force in carrying out cold calling of prospective customers both inside as well as outside TECS territories in a scheduled and organized fashion
- Setting up and preparing sales meetings with prospective customers
- Follow up on identified business opportunities and leads with the Sales Support Team, local Sales Managers and Operational staff
- Provide feedback to Management through monthly reporting and by administering the opportunities and actions needed to be successful
Qualifications and skills:
- 5 – 10 years successful experience in a similar role serving the same type industries
- Bachelor of science degree in Physics, Applied Mathematics, Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering, or equivalent experience/combined education
- Strong communications skills both written and oral
- Strong command of the English language and 1 or 2 other main European languages is a pre
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Good business knowledge
- Strong negotiation skills
- Creativity, hungry for knowledge and business intelligence
- Tact and diplomacy
- The ability to write documents in a professional style
- Strong research and strategy analysis skills
- Ability to travel, interested in other cultures and a drive to get to know and understand people in general
Turner Engine Control Solutions offers you:
A challenging position with many international contacts, appropriate working conditions and an informal atmosphere within an enthusiastic team.
Are you interested in this interesting job? For more information about the position, please call Anne Boer, Director European Business at: +31 (0)6 515 86 398
Want to react? Then we invite you to respond. You can e-mail your application with CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or you can send it to: Turner Engine Control Solutions B.V., att. Dineke de Bok, Human Resources, Dirk Storklaan 76, 2132 PX Hoofddorp, The Netherlands.
Acquisition to this vacancy is not appreciated.