Turner Engine Control Solutions BV is part of the UK based Turner Group. A family owned group of over 1000 employees in various businesses. We are one of Woodward's largest distributors in the aftermarket.
Turner ECS serves the marine industry, process industry, petrochemical industry, offshore industry and Oil & Gas industry with a team of over 70 employees from offices in the United Kingdom, Germany, Italy, Abu Dhabi, Saudi Arabia, Qatar and a head office in the Netherlands.
Our UK office, located in Newcastle-under-Lyme is responsible for the sales and service of Woodward products into the UK and Irish market. For the expansion of our Sales Team we are looking for a:
Technical Sales Manager
who has strong technical capabilities and knowledge in one or more of the fields we serve:
• Gas turbine controls, actuation and valves
• Steam turbine controls and actuation
• Engine control applications, diesel and/or gas
• Generator controls and/or compressor protection
and who has an existing broad network in the same field(s) and aspirations to carry out sales based on his/her technical knowledge
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Grow the Turner ECS business through active sales and technical customer support
- Responsible for representing the product to customers and at field events such as conferences and seminars
Persuade clients that a product or service satisfies their needs in terms of quality, price and delivery
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with customers
- Respond to functional and technical elements of RFQ/Tenders
- Calculate and prepare client quotations and keep the sales funnel up to date
- Compile technical presentations and demonstrate how a product meets client needs
- Liaise with other members of the sales team and other technical experts
- Reports to the European Sales Manager
Qualifications and Skills:
- Strong knowledge in one or more of the above mentioned fields
- Minimum 3-5 or more years of experience in engineering and/or sales
- You are flexible, willing to travel and work irregular hours if needed
- Must possess strong presentation skills and be able to communicate professionally in written responses to emails and RFQs
- Organized and analytical, able to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches
- Ability to work in international teams across the different TECS offices
Turner Engine Control Solutions offers you:
A challenging position with many international contacts, appropriate working conditions and an informal atmosphere within an enthusiastic team.
Are you up for this challenge? For more information about the position, please call Mr. Bram Hamou, European Sales Manager at: +31 6 19 27 68 85
If you are interested in this job, we invite you to respond. You can e-mail your application with CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Acquisition to this vacancy is not appreciated.