Turner Engine Control Solutions BV is part of the UK based Turner Group. A family owned group of over 1000 employees in various businesses. We are one of Woodward’s largest distributors in the aftermarket. Turner ECS has a great team of over 70 employees from offices i the United Kingdom, Germany, Italy, Abu Dhabi, Saudi Arabia, Qatar and a head office in the Netherlands.
Our Finance department in Hoofddorp is responsible for the finance administration and reporting of the different international TECS locations. We are in the process of implementing a new ERP system (Odoo) across the group and in the same time improving our financial and commercial processes. As a result of this we are expanding our team and looking for an enthusiastic:
Finance assistant/Assistant accountant (M/F)
Who likes taking on new challenges and is looking forward to know our new ERP system and making it his/her own.
Tasks and responsibilities:
• Assist the Finance manager with various operational accounting activities across the international TECS business – Accounts Payable, Account Receivable and General Ledger.
• Assist the Financial manager with closing the financial periods (monthly, quarterly, yearly) – preparing and booking journal entries
• Maintaining balance sheet reconciliations, investigating and resolving differences.
• Assist the Financial manager with preparing data for financial reporting.
• Provide salary mutations and input to 3rd party salary provider.
• Provide support to relevant taxes, mainly VAT calculations.
• Assist with internal and external audits when required.
• Coordinate and assist other accounting and admin team members with day to day activities.
• Response on ad-hoc queries, investigation and independent resolution of issues.
• Overall assistance of Finance Manager.
• Make sure that compliance is in place and in line with the UK headquarters guidelines.
Qualifications and skills:
• BSC diploma – or qualified by experience.
• 2-5 years of work experience in all around financial area.
• ERP system experience
• Microsoft Excel experience
• Has the ability to think out of the box and can cope with a changing environment
• Takes initiative
• Motivated/positive attitude
• An international mind-set.
• Good communication skills (written and oral). Must be able to speak English, Dutch is also preferred. Additional European languages e.g. Italian and/or German would be an advantage.
• Available full-time
Turner Engine Control Solutions offers you:
A challenging position with enthusiastic and driven colleagues in and outside of the Netherlands, an informal atmosphere, many opportunities to develop, flexible hours and appropriate working conditions.
Do you want to know more about this exciting new role? For more information about the position, please call Edit Solti, International Financial Manager +(31) 6 514 771 98.
Is this your dream job? Then don’t hesitate to send your application including your CV to: HR.NL@turner-ecs.com.
Acquisition to this vacancy is not appreciated.