• Three-phase true RMS power sensing with Class I accuracy
• Operation modes: AUTO, STOP, MANUAL, and TEST
• Breaker control:
- Slip frequency/phase matching synchronization,
- open/close control, breaker monitoring
• Load transfer:
- open/closed transition,
- interchange, soft loading/unloading,
- Utility parallel
• Load share and communication over Ethernet or CAN or hot redundant CAN/Ethernet
• Remote control via interface (Modbus TCP, Modbus RTU)
• Discrete/analog inputs for adjusting speed, frequency, voltage, and set points
• Freely configurable PID controllers for various control purposes.
• Direct support to several ECUs.
• Modbus master and Modbus data telegram mapper support.
• “System Update” function for online troubleshooting and adding / removing generator sets
• Time/Date synchronization over Simple Network Time Protocol (SNTP)
• Cylinder head/exhaust temperature monitoring.
• Woodward ToolKit™ software.
• Multi-lingual capability.
The easYgen will function as an engine control with generator and engine protection. The control unit can open and close the GCB. Emergency mode is not supported in this application mode.
The control unit can open and close the GCB and the MCB. The breaker transition modes “Open Transition”, “Closed Transition”, “Interchange” and “Parallel” are possible.
The Emergency mode is supported in this application mode.
Multiple Genset Applications
|easYgen 3100/3200 XT Series - Product Specification||Open|
|EASYGEN-3100XT-3200XT-P1 PRODUCT SPECIFICATION (GERMAN)||Open|
|EASYGEN-3100XT-3200XT-P1 PRODUCT SPECIFICATION (ITALIAN)||Open|
|easYgen 3100/3200 XT Series - Technical Manual||Open|