Further development of the easYgen3100/3200XT
in addition to functions of the easYgen3200XT makes it possible:
• with easYgen-3500XT and LS-5: 32 gensets and 16 breakers (Tie/GGB/MCB) or 16 gensets and 32 breakers on CAN bus,
• with easYgen-3500XT and LS-6XT: 32 gensets and 32 breakers (Tie/GGB/MCB) on single or redundant Modbus/TCP,
• with easYgen-3500XT and GC-3000XT: 496 gensets, one generator group breaker and one mains circuit breaker,
• with easYgen-3500XT, LS-6XT and GC-3000XT: The control topology is cascaded in three layers.
Layer-1 consists of easYgen (and also LS-6XT),
Layer-2 group controls and
At Layer-1 total 496 gensets (16 x 31), at Layer-2 16 Group controllers and at Layer-3 64 LS-6XT on up to 128 segments are supported. Communication between Layer-1 and Layer-2 controls is CAN, Ethernet A or hot redundant CAN/Ethernet A and between Layer-2 and Layer-3 controls is Ethernet B, Ethernet C or hot redundant Eth B/Eth C.
• Run-up synchronization / Dead Field Paralleling to quickly get several synchronous generators onto the load.
|easYgen 3400/3500 XT - 3500XT-LT P1-P2 - Product Specification||Open|
|easYgen 3400/3500 XT - 3500XT-LT P1-P1 - Technical Manual||Open|
|easYgen 3400/3500 XT - 3500XT-LT P1-P2 - Technical Manual||Open|
|easYgen-3000XT - Flash Instruction||Open|