The Turner-ECS Total Train Solution™ is a controller platform for turbine or motor driven compressor or generator applications developed in Woodward GAP™ language.
The TTS is intended for use on multiple Woodward hardware platforms and offers a mix of standard, configurable and programmable functions for control and visualisation.
The Turner-ECS Total Train Solution™ comprises the following components:
- A Woodward GAP™ based standard software application with an embedded dynamic model intended for off-line
configuration and validation purposes.
- A Woodward Toolkit based graphical engineering tool intended for configuration, service
and operation, including a dynamic compressor maps and a dynamic steam map.
- Standard documentation.
- Engineering services, hardware and HMI visualisation as per project requirements.
Key features and benefits:
- Developed based on standard field-proven logic.
- Compliant to most of the standard technical requirements of all major steam turbine and compressor OEM’s, end users and EPC’s.
- Revision controlled and managed software logic.
- Including many advanced control features and commissioning tools.
Field configurable functionality.
- Mechanical Performance Monitoring™ for preventive maintenance.
- Eliminates the need for auxiliary functionality in PLC or DCS systems.
- Modular software architecture allowing the TTS to be tailored to the needs of the
respective application by adding or removing logic blocks.
- Suitable for simplex, dual redundant and triple modular redundant applications.
- Reduced development and commissioning time.